It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:06 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:07 pm 

hey hey everybody!
my name's Luke! i'm from Canberra, just came across this site with some help from my mate while browsing at work
took delivery of a Swift S in early August... its auto, its black, and its awesome! Just clocked over 5000kms
no pics at the moment (but its stock, so not much to see), i didnt have any plans to modify it but having a look around this site, im not so sure any more.....
:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:39 pm 

Hey All! Just got myself a new '06 black swift S and have just clocked 100kms! And I have to say that I love the feel behind the wheel. This is the first time I've ever bought a Suzuki and I'm not disappointed.
I've been checking out the forums here prior to buying the swift and alot of what I've read helped me in making a decision to buy the swift. It's good to know that there are other's out there that share the same enthusiam for the swift!
Just awhile ago while I was out on the road I passed an ignis and the guy behind the wheel gave me a nod and a thumbs up sign!
Hope to see more Swift drivers on the road!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:33 am 

I have been on this forum for a while but ...

I am from Sydney (parramatta) area and i just picked up my Swift Sport yellow yesterday :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:43 am 

Hey everyone.
I'm Andrew from Canberra and yesterday picked up my new Pearl Red Swift Sport.

Car will be stock for quite a while except for possibly tinted windows when I have some cash. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:55 pm 

hey yall, kinda stumbled on this site by accident...fantastic site tho! i just bought myself a new sports exexctly on the day of release, a yello one to be exact with black decals on the side, other than that nothing has been done to it just yet. awesome car. and by jesus i get some looks! im certainly looking into getting some forced air-induction happening...sick of these skylines hogging the roads.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:50 am 

Hey Guys

I bought a wrecked 06 Swift for $7,000 4 weeks ago.
Right now the body work is done and only needs paint. After that, fit the new airbags and seat belts, get it inspected and re-rego it. All up it should only cost me $14,000 and it's only got 8,000 k's on the clock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:48 pm 

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here. I pickup my Swift Sport about a month ago. It's white. I live in Hong Kong btw and it's a pleasure to meet you all. have loads to ask you guys.

thanks
dickers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:50 pm 

Hey Mate,
nice to meet you.

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:59 pm 

hey guys

i got my 2006 swift back in may but only came across this site today. had been lookin for it but had no idea where it was. i'm a newb at forums btw.

i came across my blue black manual swift at a dealer with a full body kit and 17" csa rims. i loved it and therefore took it home.

heres a pic.

i've also got some HID's but not yet installd. and im hoping to lower the whole car in the near future. soon to be

i'll have heaps to learn from everyone
cheers
fhil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:52 pm 

Hey Guys,

I have had a swift S scine Feb 06, but was involed in an acco wich killed the swift :( (i can tell you know that these things are great in a crash wakled away with 3 bruises) , but the sport was out so i am now the proud owner of a Grey Swift Sport :) i look for ward to seeing all of you round

Ralphy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:39 pm 

Hey Guys,

My names Boban jus about to turn 17 in a week or so jus registered onto the forums, thought id Jump on since my mate is up on here some where with his old school swift :D, Well yes i jus bought a new Suzuki Swift Sport, picked up the champaigne Yellow got a reall good deal on one, looks awesome love them cant complain, im soon to post some pics of it even tho everyones seen them but ahh well :D ... im starting to do some mods to it soon already got personal plates and soon to get windows tinted and in couple of months get wheels for it, other than that i love them as they are... anyways this forums is awesome... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:34 am 

Hey Guys/Girls my name is Marianne I am from Brissy

I have not had much luck with cars this year so I am hoping my new purchase of a 2006 Black Suzuki Sport is going to change that. I guess you could say we did alright with the car dealer we got tinted windows, cruise, mats and a full tank of fuel thrown into our deal he didn't want to budge with the price for the paint protection so I had to pay full price..... oh and I got flowers when I took delivery of the car :wink:

The swift sport is a very nice car, I have owned a few hatches in my time and this one does not disappoint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:42 pm 

Lil Miss Sports wrote:
Hey Guys/Girls my name is Marianne I am from Brissy

I have not had much luck with cars this year so I am hoping my new purchase of a 2006 Black Suzuki Sport is going to change that. I guess you could say we did alright with the car dealer we got tinted windows, cruise, mats and a full tank of fuel thrown into our deal he didn't want to budge with the price for the paint protection so I had to pay full price..... oh and I got flowers when I took delivery of the car :wink:

The swift sport is a very nice car, I have owned a few hatches in my time and this one does not disappoint

You will enjoy the attention you get too ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:30 am 

Just picked up my new "kashmire bue" SPORTS, I believe its the second one sold in Tassie, (the other is yellow).
I rally on tarmak and gravel, and circuit race and hill climb in various vehicles and can safely tell you all that it is the best handlng car (on-road tires) that i have experienced, it just keeps building your confidence every time you enter a corner!!
cant wait to do a track day/hill climb in the weapon.
What it lacks in power (plenty untaped yet) and interior trim, it makes up for with style and handling.
RATED! :P

Post subject: swift sports
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:35 pm 

hey im billy form brissy.

ive had my white sport for about a month now and absolutely love it.

gettin racing logic coil overs for it, 18in race wheels, exhaust, and a few other trick things as well.

hoping to meet up with other qld swift owners soon.

take care ppl, chat soon

billy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:37 pm 

Hi All,

Great to see some brissy people on here getting into the swift's!!!

I picked up an azure Z a couple of months ago and it hasn't disappointed (its a work car and now has 11,000 k's on it - no issues)

If any brissy people are keen to get together to meet up and go for a drive - let me know!

I'm keen to have a close look at the sport and meet up with a few more swift owners.

Cheers - Chris.

Past:Mazda BF 323 Turbo FWD. 140bhp-atw. 1600cc DOHC 16v B6T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:22 pm 

Hi everyone,

My hubby and I have just ordered a Yellow Sport (lucky enough to get one without having to wait!). We pick it up early next week after being tinted, floor mats fitted, full paint protection and free sat nav!! Can't wait to start driving our new baby. So far around our area we have seen a pearl white and red one.

Sarah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:28 pm 

sarah wrote:
Hi everyone,

My hubby and I have just ordered a Yellow Sport (lucky enough to get one without having to wait!). We pick it up early next week after being tinted, floor mats fitted, full paint protection and free sat nav!! Can't wait to start driving our new baby. So far around our area we have seen a pearl white and red one.

Sarah

Free sat nav??? WOW! good buy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:28 am 

Hi everyone,

I'm from Canberra. I picked up my Swift Sport yesterday afternoon. The first black swift sport in Canberra :)

It is at the workshop to have windows tinted at the moment ... When i picked it up, only 2km on the ODO :)

Thinh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:25 am 

Hey Thinh, you didn't happen to own an S15 previously?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next