It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:46 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:59 pm 

So much for good news! Dealership says all they know is the car is coming but have no idea when..

Awesome stuff!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:32 pm 

Just spoken to dealership Still no car! :) yack yacked on for few minutes, Got a vin number but no engine number! :) He said to me normally he doesn't give out that information until the car is physically at his car yard, to ensure the numbers are matching, anyway said ok and got the vin from him anyway :)

Finished the call then called Mayfair's they are the guys who deal with the suzuki cars for Queensland, they asked for the last 6 digits of the vin, and could tell me here and then the cars still being cleaned, or in queue for cleaning,

Guy told me its possible the car could be finished tomorrow and invoiced to my dealership! but he said looking like next week!

Can't wait haha day 18 today on the wait for my swift..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:17 am 

Called dealership ppl first thing this morning, They tell me they will call me back...

An hr passed Called em back the guy goes to me I haven't had the chance to call the stock people yet to find out where you car is yet but i'll def call you back today! I still haven't even got a VIN or Engine number to put through on my application for insurance and my finance! Spoken with other dealerships who have received 4 more swifts last monday off that same boat mine was on,

Spoke to a friend who received her swift today! and still no updates on mine..!!

Grrr.. Day 23 now..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:54 am 

With all the stuffing around you've had I would pull the pin, demand a refund and go to another dealer. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:53 pm 

Gomo, what dealership did you buy from??

I had plenty of hassles getting my swift too, I got my on Dec 7 after 2 months!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:02 pm 

i fear that if u pull the pin now the stuffing may start all over again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:08 pm 

hey gomo what dealership did u go to again? I went to keema and I got mine like a week after signing the deal, and that is with the alloys and weather shields fitted to my azure pewter swift. The guy actually told me if there is a delay he might get me a set of fog lamps :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:26 pm 

Zupps at brownsplains!

Happy news to report, the car has been invoiced as of today and they will have delivery of my car on thursday! morning or afternoon But this is 100% confirmed I'm assured! after that I'll get my Insurance and finance complete should take less then a day for that and Should be driving by sat or sunday..

Far out I hated this waiting game and hope it's come to an end! grrr! :)

Just for the fun of it this is the email I sent him 3 days ago,

Quote:
the guy who hopes to see his black Suzuki swift sometime soon!

I just was wondering how much fuel you guys put in the cars when I drive it off the yard? If it’s not that much, as a sign of good gesture I was curious if you would fill the tank up completely? And maybe my bag of all natural lollies? Snakes would be perfect. I know for a fact that you did say previously when I asked during the beginning if you would be able to throw in some free extras and you said no but I’m sure your willing to reconsider.

I know I have waited ages and I’m not too fond of that idea and that you have told me you expected to see the car much sooner then what it’s been now.

One thing bothers me is the same dealership who I could of gone with same price and also had stock on the car, inform me today that they have received 3 Suzuki swifts that arrived on Monday!! And these were the swifts that needed to be cleaned up by customs because of the forign seeds yadda yadda.. While it’s none of your business really in knowing what other dealerships have done, I’m confused as to why I am still waiting and still have no delivery date!.

I’ve been contacting the Mayfair guys a few times to try get some more updates on my car and they always seem to be able to provide me with a little more up to scratch then you can usually provide,

Hopefully you can update me a little bit more when I call sometime tomorrow. It will be day 21 on the wait tomorrow! While I know others have had to wait ages on this car, I wasn’t very happy after signing the contract papers and then finding out days later you guys had no stock in the car! After being told differently on the day!

Sorry if I sound a little upset but that’s me.

Look forward to calling you,

Thanks,
Nathan

Last edited by Gomo on Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:27 pm 

keke that means i can ask u out the week after next to have a shake down run at nebo :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:28 pm 

lol what the heck is nebo? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:29 pm 

Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious :D nice mountain roads to "slowly ease ur engine into shape" *cough*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:40 pm 

oh nice is that even in queensland lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 pm 

yes very close actually ^^ and since i am gonna start bush walking the week after next, double bonus!!! (mind u, ive been talking about bush walking for like.... 3 months now, but work and uni at the same time is killing me) :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:34 am 

Gomo wrote:
Zupps at brownsplains!

Happy news to report, the car has been invoiced as of today and they will have delivery of my car on thursday! morning or afternoon But this is 100% confirmed I'm assured!

With all due respect Nathan, nothing is ever 100% confirmed with Zupps! They have a crap reputation. Good luck...you'll need it!

Quote:
Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious nice mountain roads to "slowly ease ur engine into shape" *cough*

I've driven them a few times and LOVE them!! Tight corners, beautiful scenery and if you keep driving down the other side of the range you come out at Wivenhoe Dam, which used to have more water than Sydney Harbour...before our drought hit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:48 pm 

Just got myself Tom Tom XL this thing is awsome! First thing coming off my car is the zupps sticker, are they hard to get off? :) :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:23 pm 

i swear after so long a wait u can try twisting their arm for a set of fog lamps, no harm trying :P and u should have bargain for free sat nav too :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:14 pm 

telva wrote:
i swear after so long a wait u can try twisting their arm for a set of fog lamps, no harm trying :P and u should have bargain for free sat nav too :twisted:

I waited for just as long as you and hit them for a car alarm and got it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:02 am 

Car arrived yesterday afternoon,

Dealership faxing thru invoice on the car first thing 8:00am! to my finance ppl who then fax thru to me my contracts 20 pages! I then sign em and fax em back should be good to pickup car! Soo hopefully Can pickup car on friday or saturday or monday even,

Provided my insurance goes thru the same day! Fingers crossed! :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:30 pm 

Confirmed! :) Pickup 11am Monday morning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:01 pm 

Gomo wrote:
Confirmed! :) Pickup 11am Monday morning

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next